- Overview of the zone and queue position on the main screen: On the main screen you will now see your queue position and number of carriages in the zone, along with the name of the zone
- Colour codes on busy index. In the app you will see signifying colors in the different zones to alert you where it is busy. Orange = A little busy Red = Very busy.
- Manually accept credit card payments: When a magnetic stripe does not work, you can now receive payments manually. This is a backup solution for customer's card that can not be used by the terminals.
- Call customer from the center number: the driver's phone will now be hidden from the customer when calling out. In the app there is a "Call customer" button. The call will be made via Drivr app, and the client will see that it is the taxi company's phone is ringing out.
- Driver Alarm Released: The driver can now call the Driver Support line by tapping the app screen.
What's New In Photos:
New main screen where you can see your queue position, number of carriages in the zone and the name of the zone.
Travel Busy index: On the map, can now see the levels of bookings. Red = very busy Orange = slightly busy
You now have the option to receive payment by the customer entering his card data. Choose enter card data.
The customer must then enter the card number and expiration month and year, as well as its CSV code.
Choose DONE, and the payment is complete.
Information Maps: Before and after a trip are accepted, you can now clearly see that there is more information on the trip. Both before and after that you have accepted, the system will automatically scroll through all the information cards through. You can even swipe left or right to read the information that is on the trip.
Call customer from the center number: At the customer's information card is a new "Call" button. The call will no longer be from your phone number, but from the company's phone number.
When the call is in progress, the button's coluor changes to red, and the text is changed from "Call" to "End call". Press the button to end the call.
On the customer information cards, you can also see how long the customer has been waiting from the order is placed..
From the Receive Jobs page, the driver needs to tap the screen FIVE times.
You can tell the alarm has been triggered by the thin white line pulsating at the top.That trigger will automatically ring the Driver Support line set up.
To disengage the alarm the driver can go to the Main Menu page and click on the "Stop Alarm" page.